Samstag, 25. September 2010

About the Eclair update of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 family

Congratulations Sony Ericsson, you finally did it. After using your phones continuously since 2002 with your first phone, the T68i, followed by a couple of others – K700i, W810i, W980, W760i, C905, W890i, T700, W595, W715 – I finally decided to step ahead. The X10i will be the last phone of you I’ve purchased. You “support” your flagship phones for half a year and then quickly release a new one.
You’re just interested in making money but not in having satisfied customers. I’ll keep my X10i until X-mas is close to see if you break your promises again or what the update lookes like and then somebody else will be having my phone under his/her X-mas tree as a present.
So thank you for helping me decide that the Motorola Droid/Milestone 2 or the HTC Desire HD also look very promising. You just lost a faithful customer who used your devices for more than eight years.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen